My previous posts when the last upgrade never worked and I tagged it on the end of someone elses post as was the same was never answered
1) Cannot login or signup since the last 2 upgrades (even administrator cannot login)
2) Cannot upload pics as they don't add to the control. Go back one version to have FileId field doesn't exist.
3) Page source shows a forum.min.css file which doesn't exist. Fortunately, I found in the full install not upgrade package to copy into resources | css to get the page looking somewhere close to how the styling was
4) The shoutbox has never worked and you stopped posting solutions before it was sorted out. After a few seconds it' just says error
5) I paid $50 I think it was to remove the copyright message but I still get some sh1t icon thing displaying.
6) Yandex is the default search rather than Yapoo, Bing or Google. I am not Russian
7) CTRL + C isn't copy which everyone wants but is a shortcut to the code block which no-one uses. No-one can get in so couldn't use it if they wished to.
8) Facecrook / Twitter login never work.
Annoyances (from the start or from a few versions back):
Persistent topics never checked by default
Doesn't matter how the pic permissions were set they were never displayed to anyone by default (read only access should be able to at least see the f'ing pics)
Adding a new forum you have to choose what access you want to give admin... You have 4 groups admin, moderator, member & read only. Let me think, what access do I wish to give the forum for moderation. Would it be read only?
YAF in the URL's - just shhows how amateur this forum really is. Everyone hates it
Hiding an edit reason because no-one wishes to have it.
Instructions like Extract to your base forum directory does things like overwrites the logo which people change, puts the links back of the CSS files etc to the wrong location. Gives site description back to the YAF keywords
Put the money I paid for the domain key to remove the copyright info which is doesn't do and I will happily delete this forum and install another from the Platform Installer at least that may integrate into the existing website