Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Hi again Jaben and everybody,
In the admin/host admin/boards it is possible to create new boards, but I can not see the way to display them, switch to them from my first default board, or to put any category or forum inside?
What did I miss?
In fact I would like to use yaf to have a user forum on one side and a code exchange on the other.
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
YAF is a control. You define the boardId in the control parameters (default is boardid=1).
e.g. <YAF:Forum id="YafBoard2" runat="server" BoardID="2" />
Or you can define the board in the yafnet.config. I think the control method is better, though.
Thanks Jaben, I try it immediately.
What time is it now in Honolulu?
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.