XeE
  •  XeE
  • 84.2% (Honored)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2008-05-04T04:49:18Z
Hi Everyone,
As promised i am attaching the documetation for Yaf 1.9.1.6 , i have tried to remove all the bugs in this version, The Most special features which i have added is that i have re-developed Moderator module, and also fix the email sending and alot of other options which i have developed which are Nessecary if you want these forums to be moderated. I hope this would help alot of people. Don't forget to post your comments as well :)

http://corea.awpdc.com/Y...rums%20Documentation.zip 

PS: if anyone want to modify registration and login process as well. I can provide the code for that as well. Do let me know if you need that as well.

With Best Regards,
Zeeshan
Sponsor
Mek
  •  Mek
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2008-05-06T02:52:13Z
Many thanks for contributing to the community Zeeshan.

UserPostedImage 

"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"

When I post FP:Mek in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
XeE
  •  XeE
  • 84.2% (Honored)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2008-05-06T03:37:34Z
You are welcome Mek 🙂 Its my pleasure.

CheERS!
jame_peng1028
2008-05-15T02:42:19Z
thx for your share
mayday
  •  mayday
  • 50.6% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling
2011-03-22T21:04:06Z
I am getting ready to switch over to this forum on my site but I hate not knowing how everything works. I am not a forum junkie and do not use forums a lot so I may be a little behind on a lot, but I do not know how a lot of this stuff works. I need the manual but the link does not work on my computer. Please help. Is this an old link, is there any other place that has a moderator/admin manual?
sucmanhuocmo
2011-08-02T16:23:53Z
Thx u so much. I'm looking for this
Thoa
  •  Thoa
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper
2012-11-29T17:19:44Z
Thank you for your contribution. You are so kind.
grreingold
2012-12-02T18:34:37Z
Originally Posted by: Thoa 

Thank you for your contribution. You are so kind.

did the link work for you? I am getting a dns error

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.