Harlequin
Running latest YAF and DNN. My users have been tweaking their profiles in YAF and now one of the users get this error when you try to view it;

A critical error has occurred. The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime. Parameter name: t

The full error log is this:

InnerException: The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime. Parameter name: t

FileName:

FileLineNumber: 0

FileColumnNumber: 0

Method: System.DateTime.op_Addition

StackTrace:

Message: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime. Parameter name: t ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime. Parameter name: t at System.DateTime.op_Addition(DateTime d, TimeSpan t) at YAF.Core.Services.YafDateTime.FormatDateLong(DateTime dateTime) at YAF.Pages.profile.SetupUserProfileInfo(Int32 userID, MembershipUser user, CombinedUserDataHelper userData, String userDisplayName) at YAF.Pages.profile.BindData() at YAF.Pages.profile.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessR

Also installed the whats new module and unless people are logged in they do not see the most recent posts they see this message: Currently the Forum doesnt contain any Messages.

Any help fixing this appreciated!
Sponsor
Harlequin
I saw a thread with a similar issue but the devs said it was fixed in the latest version. Or is this another issue?

Also the user can access her profile, but I as admin can't as I get that error if that helps at all.
tha_watcha
Can you track down what the actually birthday value which is entered + which time zone ?

I guess there is a problem with the timezone.

Quote:

Also installed the whats new module and unless people are logged in they do not see the most recent posts they see this message: Currently the Forum doesnt contain any Messages

Are those messages visible in the forum for guests? The Module shows only the topics which are visible to guests.
UserPostedImage
Harlequin
I am awaiting to hear back from the user. I'll post when I get that info for you.

As for the whats new module, most of my forums are open for guests to view. You can see that here;

http://www.wodnews.net/Community/Forums.aspx 

However even though you can read them in the whats new module nothing at all lists;

http://www.wodnews.net/C.../Forums/RecentPosts.aspx 

Any help appreciated!
Harlequin
My user got back to me with what her profile settings are:

"Monday, January 01, 0001 - birthday, as I didn't set it. [1/1/0001]
Timezone UTC + 1 - it is working properly."

Thank you!