Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JP  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:58:39 AM(UTC)
JP

Medals: Medal of Honor for Bug Finder: Given for kick-assery at finding bugs by being excellent at QA.YAF.NET Supporter: Loves YAF.NET!YAF.NET Supporter: Supports our efforts. Thank you.

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 35 post(s)
When I do a Lock Topic, the screen goes grey.

The topic is locked ok, but the "Topic Locked" popup with Ok button does not appear so the screen stays greyed out.
Of course pressing Esc does the trick too in this case since the operative action has been completed,

Since the basic function (Lock Topic) is performed, I consider it a cosmetic error that can be fixed when time allows.
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Sponsor
Offline tha_watcha  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2012 4:59:22 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Was thanked: 977 time(s) in 840 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JP Go to Quoted Post
When I do a Lock Topic, the screen goes grey.

The topic is locked ok, but the "Topic Locked" popup with Ok button does not appear so the screen stays greyed out.
Of course pressing Esc does the trick too in this case since the operative action has been completed,

Since the basic function (Lock Topic) is performed, I consider it a cosmetic error that can be fixed when time allows.

Did the popup work in other places, or did it work in other places?

Offline JP  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2012 11:38:18 AM(UTC)
JP

Medals: Medal of Honor for Bug Finder: Given for kick-assery at finding bugs by being excellent at QA.YAF.NET Supporter: Loves YAF.NET!YAF.NET Supporter: Supports our efforts. Thank you.

The answer to that intricate question must be - Yes, it works in other places. I have the JS popups with buttons in other places.
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Offline tha_watcha  
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2012 7:51:01 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

The answer to that intricate question must be - Yes, it works in other places. I have the JS popups with buttons in other places.

Are any JS Errors thrown. I see the modified ColorGrey.js file you use is throws an error because its not correctly formatted.
Offline JP  
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 2:46:38 PM(UTC)
JP

In the Colorgrey.js, I removed the tiptip stuff since it spread to my other page links.
If there is a format error, I'd be happy to know how to correct it.

It seems like it is the "action notifications" that don't work fully ok for me.

Had a report about a "message flood notification" the other day that just made the screen go grey with no popup to press.
PM notifications work ok, but in some places non-existing popup boxes just grey out the screen.
Offline tha_watcha  
#6 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2012 4:37:24 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

In the Colorgrey.js, I removed the tiptip stuff since it spread to my other page links.
If there is a format error, I'd be happy to know how to correct it.

Simply remove the whole js file, remove the Header Tag if you dont want to use the rounded avatar Feature

Code:
<Resource tag="HEADER">
	&lt;script type="text/javascript" src="~/js/jquery.tipTip.minified.js"&gt;&lt;/script&gt;
	&lt;script type="text/javascript" src="~/js/ColorGrey.js"&gt;&lt;/script&gt;
	</Resource>

It seems like it is the "action notifications" that don't work fully ok for me.

Had a report about a "message flood notification" the other day that just made the screen go grey with no popup to press.
PM notifications work ok, but in some places non-existing popup boxes just grey out the screen.

Is this Browser Specific?
Offline tha_watcha  
#7 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 12:05:15 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Update on the Pop Up Issue where the Pop up didn't appear and the Screen turns Grey only. It should be fixed now.

You need to download the updated js files from the repository

http://yafnet.codeplex.c...set/changes/63189fd15e47
Offline bbobb  
#8 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 1:03:51 AM(UTC)
bbobb

Medals: Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.Medal of Honor for a YAF Database Key Player: Holds the key to YAF database. Bow down!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Given for answering tons of support questions and generally helping the community.Medal of Honor for the Support Knight: Given to a community member who has answered lots of support questions.

Was thanked: 279 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Thanks, it works now.
Offline JP  
#9 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 2:19:03 PM(UTC)
JP

Upgraded to the latest repository version, seems to be fine now...

Well done, and thanks for fixing the issue... ThumpUp

However, the "flood message" says "You can\'t post..." - just a minor cosmetic issue, but at least it shows up now and does not only produce grey mist on the screen... Smile ThumpUp
Offline tha_watcha  
#10 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 2:48:45 PM(UTC)
tha_watcha

However, the "flood message" says "You can\'t post..." - just a minor cosmetic issue, but at least it shows up now and does not only produce grey mist on the screen... Smile ThumpUp

Fixed in latest change set
Rss Feed  Atom Feed