vitop
  •  vitop
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-11-26T11:35:59Z
Hello.
I managed to get YAF install to work without any problems, but now I am trying to get a French forum going in the subfolder of the main install.
I.e. main (english) install is in yaf.mysite.com (BoardId = 1), and the french one is in yaf.mysite.com/fr (BoardId = 3)
I am having trouble getting BBCode labels to show proper language - it reverts back to english.

I am using the GetText() method to retreive my text, and for that I instantiated the yaf.pages.ForumPage in the yaf.editor.BBCodeEditor.Render method.
I created the <page name="BBCODE"> node in my french language file (/fr/languages/french.xml) and I am trying to read from it, but for some reason, in the LoadTranslation() method I can see that the BoardSettings revert back to my root folder (BoardId = 1).
What is even stranger, when I track down which file I am reading the labels for the BBCode from, it turns out that they are coming from the /fr/languages/english.xml (so the path is right, even if the filename is wrong).
To top it all off, it turns out that some of the labels are coming from the <page name="RTE"> node!

English board works just fine, and uses all the right labels from all the right XML nodes.

I tried putting in <root> into <yafnet> config section, and that did not help.

If anyone has any insight into this, please share.

Thanks a lot.
Sponsor

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.

Powered by Resharper Donate with PayPal button

Project Twitter Updates

Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved