nagsline
  •  nagsline
  • 59% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-11-23T04:46:51Z
Hi I've configured yetanother forum in my website.. everything is working fine but when I try to change my avatar it is not possible to change. Even it is not displaying existing avatars in my forum.

How can i do it.

Can some one register in my forum and tell me wats the wrong with this?

here is my forum details

http://forums.duckyvideos.com 

Thank you
Sponsor
herman_herman
2009-11-23T07:06:57Z
The second bug has been fixed in the latest sourcecode.Also give it a try in this forum to see if it is ok.
SteveM
  •  SteveM
  • 50.6% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling
2009-12-21T14:00:47Z
This post is a bit old but I am having a similar issue. I have loaded 1.9.4 RC1 and it seems to be working fine but I'm having an issue with the avatars. I can see and select an avatar but the avatar does not display and I do not get an "Update" button. I have YAF installed in a sub folder. So far I have not experienced any other issues.

Thanks
Steve

Brief Update: I enabled User Avatar Uploading and an Uploaded Avatar displays properly but a selected Avatar from the website does not. I am hosted by GoDaddy and using IIS6. I have also noticed that I get no entries displayed under My Topics.

RichP714
2010-04-18T03:39:08Z
SteveM wrote:

This post is a bit old but I am having a similar issue. I have loaded 1.9.4 RC1 and it seems to be working fine but I'm having an issue with the avatars. I can see and select an avatar but the avatar does not display and I do not get an "Update" button. I have YAF installed in a sub folder. So far I have not experienced any other issues.

Thanks
Steve

Brief Update: I enabled User Avatar Uploading and an Uploaded Avatar displays properly but a selected Avatar from the website does not. I am hosted by GoDaddy and using IIS6. I have also noticed that I get no entries displayed under My Topics.

RUnning 1.9.4 RC1 in a subfolder on Godaddy.

I have same avatar behavior (can upload from my computer, can see and select avatars from 'click to select avatar' but the current avatar window shows a red X.)

Running GOdaddy IIS7.

Mytopics works, but 'thanks' and 'tag as favorite' buttons don't
Enjoy!

Running YAF 1.9.5.5 final at: http://thecarversite.com 

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.