ravi
  •  ravi
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-06-10T05:36:52Z
Hi all,
I was successfully able to integrate asp.net website using FW3.5 with YAF.

I am inserting the users directly into YAF_user when the user succesfully logins on to the main website.

I have a weird issue...
The very first time a user logs into the main website, he is able to access the forums normally.
Once he logs out, he cannot login to the forums site at all. it gives me a usercontrol error like forum.control not found...

But then when I login to the forums site as admin, I see the user waiting to be approved. Once I approve him, his email addresss which was inserted intially goes away. I have to put a new email address for the user and everything will work fine.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sponsor
cheetahtech
2009-06-10T11:14:56Z
Why manually insert them? If you have them hooked up to ASP.NET membership, they will be inserted into YAF users automatically.
ravi
  •  ravi
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-06-10T11:37:56Z
For a reason which is too complicated to explain...I cant insert the users automatically...

Mabbe I am missing someting..Can you tell me if I can sync both the Websites ASP membership users table and Forums ASP Users table ?

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.