Boreades
  •  Boreades
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-05-28T03:44:34Z
It would be good if when posting a new topic, an image could be uploaded to be part of the post, instead of linking to another site.
Sponsor
the agony booth
2009-05-28T08:54:37Z
This feature already exists, it's the "attach" button on every post.

Boreades
  •  Boreades
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
2009-05-29T07:53:11Z
Well, I must be really dumb. From left-to-right, the buttons I can see are:

B for bold
I for Italic
U for underline
Code
Insert image {img}{/img}
Create link
Left justify
Centre justify
Right justify
{BB/} for more BBCode tags

I can't see anything that says "Attach"

Mek
  •  Mek
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-05-29T09:59:11Z
Nope its not part of the editor... just create a post and go back to it... if you've got the correct perms i.e. through your access mask to upload, you'll see Attach in the Quote/Delete/Edit buttons on the top right of the post.

UserPostedImage 

"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"

When I post FP:Mek in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
Boreades
  •  Boreades
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
2009-05-29T23:38:28Z
Re << if you've got the correct perms i.e. through your access mask to upload, you'll see Attach in the Quote/Delete/Edit buttons on the top right of the post.>>

The buttons I can see in the top right are just Quote and Edit. No sign of any buttons for Delete or Attach. It seems like my access mask does not give me those priviliges.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.