ctisteve
  •  ctisteve
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-05-08T11:43:50Z
I just upgraded to 1.9.3 most of the process went well. Problem is none of my users can log in nor are they recognized as users whn they request password. even admin is not recognized. What steps can I take to fix this please.

Thank you.
Sponsor
Mek
  •  Mek
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-05-08T23:07:37Z
Most likely you've used the wrong web.config make sure your using the upgraded.webconfig located in the web.configs folder. Copy and rename this. Roll back, and then do the upgrade again.

If you are using the correct web.config (and thereby correct provider settings); Check at the end of the upgrade to see if they are any entries in the yaf_prov_membership table.

UserPostedImage 

"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"

When I post FP:Mek in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
ctisteve
  •  ctisteve
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-05-09T04:12:10Z
I am sure that I used the v191-upgrade-web.config. I have rolled back my upgrade for now. I am going to set up a test site to run the upgrade and will make sure that I am using v191-upgrade-web.config. thank you for the reply.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.