anthony_318
2008-05-14T23:26:01Z
i want to put Login function (Username, password, auto login, login, lost password) under Toolbar and the same at that box(<table> </table>. I know that all it's thing in Fourmpage.cs but i don't know how to do. Please help me work it out. Thanks alot.
Sponsor
test2005
2008-05-15T01:55:12Z

Take the code from the current login page and create a usercontrol. Put this control whereever you need!

:-P

.....the man in black fled across the desert..........and the gunslinger followed.....
anthony_318
2008-05-15T02:58:39Z
test2005 wrote:

Take the code from the current login page and create a usercontrol. Put this control whereever you need!

But in YAF don't have file Fourmpage.ascx, so how to put user control on? Please
test2005
2008-05-15T07:39:51Z

Create a usercontrol, lets call it "My_Super_Cool_Login_Control.ASCX"

Open the existing Login.ascx files, cut-n-paste the HTML and code required to run the login function INTO My_Super_Cool_Login_Control.ASCX

Then, add My_Super_Cool_Login_Control.ASCX to the menu bar area.

You can have usercontrols inside usercontrols. I don't think there's a limit to embedded levels.

HTH

.....the man in black fled across the desert..........and the gunslinger followed.....
anthony_318

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.