Dennis Hevener
2020-05-28T19:15:08Z
Hi--

I just upgraded one of my forums to the latest. It looks nice. Thanks!

Where do I go to set up smiles/emoticons?

Also, the themes that use jquery-ui.css such as black-tie do not work. They are displayed looking like they are not using CSS. How do I correct this?I figured this one out on my own. Apparently I had some old themes from a previous version that are no longer compatible. I deleted my THEMES folder and copied the new one from the install .zip.

Thanks,

Dennis
Sponsor
Dennis Hevener
2020-05-28T23:58:51Z
Ok, they just started working.

Is there any way to insert emoticons from CKEditor?

Thanks.
tha_watcha
2020-05-29T06:28:32Z
There are available from the emoji button in the editor toolbar...

emoji.png

Click to View Image10 View(s)

UserPostedImage
Dennis Hevener
2020-05-29T12:16:27Z
Not seeing that here.

image.png

Click to View Image13 View(s)

Note I am referring to CKEditor.

No matter, I found out how to do it using {Win + .} I'll post the details in case anyone else besides me didn't know that.

BTW, I just used the {Shift+S+Win} screen snipper tool to take the screen shot of CKEditor, copied and pasted here. The image appeared without any saving and uploading! Neat! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thanks,

Dennis
tha_watcha
2020-05-29T14:45:38Z
Looks like in the current release the icon is missing, you can see between the image toolbar icon and the quote icon there is an empty toolbar button without a icon. if you click on it, then it will open the emoji selector.

this issue will be fixed with the next update.
UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.