MikiBear
  •  MikiBear
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2017-08-17T22:31:46Z
Hi,
I just installed yaf 2.2.4.2. When writing a message I pressed the attachment button. The ´File Upload Dialog appears with a button in it, but when pressing it nothing happens..
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2017-08-21T15:46:46Z
Originally Posted by: MikiBear 

Hi,
I just installed yaf 2.2.4.2. When writing a message I pressed the attachment button. The ´File Upload Dialog appears with a button in it, but when pressing it nothing happens..

What browser are you using? Are you getting any java script errors in the browser console?
UserPostedImage
MikiBear
  •  MikiBear
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
2017-08-31T15:07:30Z
Sorry for my late reply. The effect is in IE, Edge and Firefox the same. I activated the debugger in IE but there is no error shown.
tha_watcha
2017-09-02T13:54:13Z

Sorry for my late reply. The effect is in IE, Edge and Firefox the same. I activated the debugger in IE but there is no error shown.

Is this forum open for public or do you run it on your pc? any chance you can send me the url here or via PM so i can create an account and take a look?

UserPostedImage
MikiBear
  •  MikiBear
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
2017-09-03T12:43:43Z
The forum is to be find at http://forum.kunsthandwerkerportal.de/ . New users must be confirmed by the admin. I will do as soon as possible.
tha_watcha
2017-09-03T12:50:24Z

The forum is to be find at http://forum.kunsthandwerkerportal.de/ . New users must be confirmed by the admin. I will do as soon as possible.

Thanks i created an account "tha_watcha"

UserPostedImage
tha_watcha
2017-09-03T14:31:19Z
Thanks for the account approval. now i only need upload access!
UserPostedImage
MikiBear
  •  MikiBear
  • 53.8% (Neutral)
2017-09-04T11:21:39Z
Upload should generally run for all users, e.g. an image to an album. Or must I do anything else?
tha_watcha
2017-09-12T15:03:59Z

Upload should generally run for all users, e.g. an image to an album. Or must I do anything else?

Sorry for the late answer i see attachments are enabled now.

As far as i can see in IE and Edge everything works, i press "Upload New File" and next drop a file in or use the "Add Files" button to add files. In the last step i start the uploads via "Start uploads" and the attachments are added to the message.

Next i install Firefox if there is a problem.

UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.