cfr
  •  cfr
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2014-06-24T21:00:02Z
I just finished setting up YAF for the first time. While testing out different themes, I selected Clean Slate (I think). After saving, and viewing the page, the only thing that appears is the YAF.NET image. The rest of the screen is blue.

The home admin page is displayed, but when I clcik on any of the Setting links in the left-hand side menu, everything disappears. I cannot go back in and change the theme to something else.

Can someone tell me which table stores the the data so that I can change the current theme to something else?

Thanks!
cfr attached the following image(s):
Sponsor
cfr
  •  cfr
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
2014-06-24T21:14:26Z
The theme was set to Fancy.xml. I updated this value in the table to a different theme, but I still am expriencing the same issue ( click on Board Setting and receive the blue screen). I've also tried restarting the application, but no luck.
tha_watcha
2014-06-25T09:14:19Z
Which Browser? Does the browser console shows any error messages?
UserPostedImage
cfr
  •  cfr
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
2014-06-25T12:06:20Z
I've tried Chrome, Firefox and IE. When a user is not logged into the forum, everything is displayed correctly. When any user logs into the forum, they receive the "blue screen". This is occurring with all 3 browsers.

When testing with IE9, the text does appear for 1 second when turning compatibility view on/off.

Thanks!
cfr
  •  cfr
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
2014-06-25T13:21:01Z
I was able to resolve this issue by re-running the install.
rich2020
2014-06-26T20:46:47Z
I'm a bit late, but I had this same issue. I used chrome and inspected the elements... Then I changed the display property of the overlay to Display: block;

THe problem with the theme is that there is a bit of CSS hiding the elements - making it look as though it is broken but when in fact, everything is there... but hidden :)

Anyways, I thought I'd let you know with the hopes it saves some time digging for the problem.

Rich.
Rick Hubka
2014-09-17T20:45:40Z
Same Happened to me.
Someone should fix or delete the Fancy Theme
tha_watcha
2014-09-20T08:42:22Z
Originally Posted by: Rick Hubka 

Same Happened to me.
Someone should fix or delete the Fancy Theme

Issue will be fixed with the next release. Fixed js File is already in the GitHub repository
UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.