sshaynes
  •  sshaynes
  • 50.6% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2014-03-14T21:56:41Z
I have just upgraded my YAF module to version 2.1.1 (5600), including the module files and the install script. After the upgrade, no matter what I do, every URL in every YAF forum module on the site including topic/category links as well as toolbar links and even the user profile link (which should not be forum or page specific) point to the path of the page I have most recently added a YAF module to.

In case that is confusing, an example: If I have added a forum module to //mysite.com/forum1.aspx and then one to //mysite.com/forum2.aspx, the forum module on //mysite.com/forum1.aspx and the one on //mysite.com/forum2.aspx will both point to a URL that looks like //mysite.com/forum2/tabid/103/g/topics/f/5/topicname. If I then post another module to //mysite.com/forum3.aspx, both of the modules on forum1.aspx and forum2.aspx will then contain links which point to the forum3 page.

My assumption is that there is application code or stored procedure code somewhere which builds those links according to the first page which has a YAF forum module on it ordered by date descending or something, but I can't for the life of me find it. This means that I cannot have multiple forums on my site, which is a huge problem because it is a company intranet with multiple active forums.

For reference, I am running Evoq Content Enterprise 07.02.00 (607). Previously I believe I was running YAF.NET Forums module version 2.1.0 (5505) and the issue did not exist. The DNN install is hosted in our local datacenter on IIS 7.5 under Windows Server 2008 r2. I cannot provide a link to the forum(s) because the site is an Intranet.

I have also posted this issue to CodePlex here: https://dnnyafnet.codeplex.com/workitem/19 
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2014-03-27T13:31:56Z
Confirmed, will be fixed in YAF.NET 2.1.2
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2014-03-27T14:25:37Z
I'm not sure, but I don't believe the CodePlex repository is being used any more since the project moved to GitHub.

The GitHub DNN link is below, which is actively being used.
https://github.com/YAFNET/YAFNET-DNN 

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.