johnk
  •  johnk
  • 74.8% (Friendly)
  • YAF All-the-Time Topic Starter
2013-05-31T02:40:09Z
If we hide the moderator column, the layout is not displayed correctly. Please see the attached screenshot with three arrows.
johnk attached the following image(s):
Sponsor
johnk
  •  johnk
  • 74.8% (Friendly)
2013-05-31T02:42:01Z
Second bug: When you click on image above, there is no close button. Also pressing escape does not work.

The only way to get back is to click on back button. This is in firefox browser.

In chrome, the image opens in parent window (and not as modal popup).
tha_watcha
2013-06-01T15:07:00Z
Originally Posted by: johnk 

If we hide the moderator column, the layout is not displayed correctly. Please see the attached screenshot with three arrows.

does this issue occur with version 1.9.6.1 or with 2.0.0 beta (from the repository)?

Because i can not reproduce it with the latest beta.

UserPostedImage
tha_watcha
2013-06-01T15:08:54Z
Originally Posted by: johnk 

Second bug: When you click on image above, there is no close button. Also pressing escape does not work.

The only way to get back is to click on back button. This is in firefox browser.

In chrome, the image opens in parent window (and not as modal popup).

Thats the problem with jQuery yaf uses the latest 1.10.x version and this site (portal) uses a newer one.

UserPostedImage
johnk
  •  johnk
  • 74.8% (Friendly)
2013-06-02T05:36:56Z
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha 

does this issue occur with version 1.9.6.1 or with 2.0.0 beta (from the repository)?

Because i can not reproduce it with the latest beta.

It is with the latest 2.0 beta. After your suggestion, I started looking at the code and I found the error. My master page has a css file with class name "header2".

It looks like both masterpage and YAF had similar class names (which I did not even think about) :)

I removed this class name from masterpage css and layout is working fine.

The css class

.header2
{
width: 800px;
margin:auto;
}

The margin:auto was causing the table td width to be equally divided (as per the screenshot above the post).