v1rusxx
  •  v1rusxx
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2012-10-09T18:32:50Z
I have a content page as follow

<%@ Page Title="" Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="testdisplay.aspx.cs" Inherits="testdisplay" %>

<%@ Register TagPrefix="YAF" TagName="ForumActiveDiscussion" Src="forum/controls/ForumActiveDiscussion.ascx" %>

<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="head" Runat="Server">
</asp:Content>
<asp:Content ID="Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder2" Runat="Server">

<asp:Content ID="Content3" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1" Runat="Server">

<YAF:ForumActiveDiscussion ID="ActiveDiscussions" runat="server" />

As you can see on the code above i included the forum control with the Forum register for the Active discussion
But for some reason when i run it it says i have an error in my root. I am using the most uptodate yaf.

Any help would be great

Also I did download the simple yaf application to see how it was implemented and it seems to work but it doesnt work on my web page.
Sponsor
Zero2Cool
2012-10-09T20:06:39Z
I think.this might help you.

http://forum.yetanotherf...asp-net-application.aspx 

Edit, oops. I didn't see where you've tried the SampleApplication already.

Are you using the the Forum.aspx page? You also have to references the YAF DLL's too.
v1rusxx
  •  v1rusxx
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2012-10-09T20:26:34Z
actually i figure it out.

I needed a scripmanager in there for it to work......

<asp:ScriptManager runat="server" id="YafScriptManager" EnablePartialRendering="true"></asp:ScriptManager>

now is working

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.