laugher
  •  laugher
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2012-05-03T23:37:39Z
I don't find button to move a message from a forum to another. Do you know where is it?
Sponsor
Thantis
2012-05-04T02:35:06Z
Should be on the top right of the message with the rest of the buttons, titled "Move".
laugher
  •  laugher
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
2012-05-04T06:37:58Z
Is there any setting to make it appear?
squirrel
2012-05-04T06:42:52Z
Originally Posted by: laugher 

If you're an Admin it will appear. Otherwise if you are not the admin, it depends on whether or not your role has access to move a topic or not.

If you can't find it using the forum search, try my signature link -- searches this site using Google: Google is my Friend 
laugher
  •  laugher
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
2012-05-04T09:35:14Z
[img]null[/img][img]null[/img]
Originally Posted by: squirrel 

Originally Posted by: laugher 

If you're an Admin it will appear. Otherwise if you are not the admin, it depends on whether or not your role has access to move a topic or not.

laugher attached the following image(s):
laugher
  •  laugher
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
2012-05-04T11:02:34Z
I feel me like an idiot.

Don't see move button.

P.s.: Up and right in the message: "cita" button match. "Thanks" button DON'T match. Don't understand.
tha_watcha
2012-05-04T14:28:41Z
You need to make Sure that the Access Mask has "Moderator Access" Enabled for example if you are an admin and you are in the admin Role.

And make sure that the access mask for the Administrator Role is set to "Admin Access" Mask in each sub forum (By default the admin asccess Mask has "Moderator Access" enabled).
UserPostedImage