cheing
  •  cheing
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2011-12-09T03:33:35Z
I have to add new post to forum but i get the error.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.pages_postmessage_ascx' to type 'YAF.Core.ForumPage'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.pages_postmessage_ascx' to type 'YAF.Core.ForumPage'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.pages_postmessage_ascx' to type 'YAF.Core.ForumPage'.]
YAF.Forum.Forum_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +174
System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

May i know how to solve this problem thanks?
Sponsor
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2011-12-09T05:11:41Z
cheing
  •  cheing
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2011-12-09T06:28:28Z