moginheden
2011-11-01T16:00:19Z
I'm running YAF version 1.9.301 integrated with Sitecore.

When I debug the project in visual studio, (connecting to localhost) it works fine.

When I deploy the project to our live server however I get Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerParserErrorException thrown by javascript on the client when I try to use the "Print this topic" or "Email this topic" choices from the options menu.

When I did a google search on this error it says the most likely causes are tracing, (that is off) and calls to Response.Write() (doing a search of my entire project both the sitecore and the YAF code reveals that that is only called in 2 locations, default.aspx, (that should really never be called) and \sitecore modules\Web\YAF\admin.aspx but I'm not in the admin section when I'm having the problems so that shouldn't matter either.

If I use the email button on a specific message in the topic it works and as far as I can tell that updated the same part of the page as the options menu's "Email this topic" should, (although the email it generates is different.)
Sponsor

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.