dillegummin
2011-09-04T14:22:31Z
Hi guys,

I posted breifly about this issue in another thread about some quoting issue, but I guess it is better to create a new topic for a new issue.

After I updated our forum to version 1.9.6. Beta 1 (17cac0161688) all my BBCodes stopped working. Any reason this should happen? Anything I need to do that I missed. I am now running c22f390e53f8 but I still have the issue.

PS: I also posted about a System.NullReferenceException from YAF.Core.CombinedUserDataHelper.get_Email() I get on a very old and big topic containing a lot of youtube embeds. Not sure if the two issues are related, but any help would be appreciated.
Sponsor
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2011-09-04T14:40:36Z
We'll take a look. Thanks for posting.
dillegummin
2011-09-04T14:49:06Z
Cheers Jaben.

BTW: The version I am running is also ignoring the "Allow Topics With Same Name" setting so that it will never allow.
dillegummin
2011-09-04T15:05:13Z
I found what was causing the different BBCode media not to embed. I had a comment in the replace RegEx ("<!-- BEGIN youtube -->" and "<!-- END youtube -->"). Seems like the Replace Regex removed the end of comment thus commenting out the whole embed tag. When I removed these comments everything is working.

But my exception is still there in that thread though. So those issues are not related.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.