jlcuse
  •  jlcuse
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2011-05-05T03:19:44Z
In controls/DisplayPost.ascx is it possible to customize YAF:UserBox? How would I do this?
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2011-05-05T09:07:22Z
You can modify the Userbox Template in the Host Settings -> Templates
UserPostedImage
jlcuse
  •  jlcuse
  • 51.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2011-05-12T14:41:06Z
I have another userbox question. I have a request to move the Thanks box next to the rank box thereby making the column wider. After going through the source I cannot find what I need to change. Is this change possible to make?
tha_watcha
2011-05-13T10:19:11Z
Originally Posted by: jlcuse 

I have another userbox question. I have a request to move the Thanks box next to the rank box thereby making the column wider. After going through the source I cannot find what I need to change. Is this change possible to make?

You can rearrange and/or add/remove the Items of the Userbox also in the Host Settings -> Templates Page.

In the section "User box template" The default is

<yaf:avatar /><div class="section"><yaf:rankimage /><yaf:rank /></div><br /><yaf:medals /><div class="section"><yaf:groups /><yaf:joindate /><yaf:posts /><yaf:points /><yaf:gender /><yaf:location /></div><br/ ><div class="section"><yaf:thanksfrom /><yaf:thanksto /></div>

Moving the thanks to the rank would look like this....

<yaf:avatar /><div class="section"><yaf:rankimage /><yaf:rank /></div><br /><div class="section"><yaf:thanksfrom /><yaf:thanksto /></div><br/ ><yaf:medals /><div class="section"><yaf:groups /><yaf:joindate /><yaf:posts /><yaf:points /><yaf:gender /><yaf:location /></div>

UserPostedImage
rovyjh
  •  rovyjh
  • 54.8% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling
2011-06-22T13:57:09Z
Is it possible to use those items in the DisplayPost.ascx file itself?
tha_watcha
2011-06-23T11:39:45Z
Originally Posted by: rovyjh 

Is it possible to use those items in the DisplayPost.ascx file itself?

No, you can only use them inside the Userbox.
UserPostedImage