MattG
  •  MattG
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2011-01-27T23:19:54Z
I have YAF 1.9.5 RC1 embedded inside a master page in my website. It's coming together pretty well, but I keep hitting this error on the client side on some, but not all pages:

Line: 483
Char: 2856
Code: 0
URI: https://localhost/forumhost.aspx?g=mytopics

Viewing source always points to this area:

Sys.Application.add_load(ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ctl00_YafForumPageErrorPopup1_LoadScript);function ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ctl00_YafForumPageErrorPopup1_LoadScript(){......

Any ideas?

-MattG
Sponsor
MattG
  •  MattG
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
2011-01-28T20:36:34Z
Update: I ugraded to 1.9.5 Final - still getting the same error, but now it's on all pages. Here's the line from the forum page:

Sys.Application.add_load(ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ctl00_YafForumPageErrorPopup1_LoadScript);function ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ctl00_YafForumPageErrorPopup1_LoadScript(){jQuery("#ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ctl00_YafForumPageErrorPopup1").dialog({autoOpen:false,dialogClass:'',resizable:false,stack:true,modal:true,title:'Notification',width:'400px',buttons:{'OK':function(){jQuery(this).dialog('close');}}});Sys.Application.remove_load(ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ctl00_YafForumPageErrorPopup1_LoadScript);}Sys.Application.add_init(function() {
Chris_Thrash
2011-02-19T04:40:26Z
Were you able to resolve this? I am having the same error on my site and it is breaking some jquery I have on the page.
MattG
  •  MattG
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
2011-02-22T16:15:05Z
Yes, but it was not JQuery related. If I remember right, it had to do with .net 4.0.

I added this to Yaf.Classes.Data and DNA.UI.Jquery AssemblyInfo.cs files:

//To lock into the .NET Framework 2.0 rules (level 1 transparency), use the following annotation:
[assembly: SecurityRules(SecurityRuleSet.Level1)]
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2011-02-22T16:33:21Z
Originally Posted by: MattG 

Yes, but it was not JQuery related.

DNA is already phased out and isn't used in YAF, so use 1.9.5.5 FINAL(RTW) when it comes out.
I don't remember a version in which it's disapeared.
Chris_Thrash
2011-02-22T17:25:44Z
That would explain it, the site is using .NET framework 4.0. I guess I'll have to switch to the source version to fix this.