mjc225
  •  mjc225
  • 53.6% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2011-12-22T07:49:08Z
Greetings, I haven't touched any of the code on my webserver (GoDaddy) in months. I was looking over my forums today and all of the avatar images were showing up. Then, I got an idea for another category to add to my forums. I didn't delete anything but I did add two new topics, and reordered the topics so they'd appear in alphabetical order.

I checked the forums a few minutes later and everyone's avatar had disappeared.

UserPostedImage

The images just display as a broken link and some of them have a path to the user's id number through the .ashx extension,

http://www.thedatingdisa...orums/resource.ashx?u=29 

Please offer any suggestions you might have. I'd hate to have lost everyone's avatar. Those have been the only changes I've made to the forums lately, unless something is up on Go Daddy's end?

Sponsor
mjc225
  •  mjc225
  • 53.6% (Neutral)
  • YAF Camper Topic Starter
2011-12-22T07:54:00Z
And now they're back. I have no idea what happened but I checked it again a few minutes later after deleting the topics I just created and they are back. Not sure if it is just a temporary thing, possible problem with GoDaddy's cloud? Or if deleting those new topics did the trick?
Odd..