mddubs
  •  mddubs
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer Topic Starter
2008-12-08T06:39:34Z
I've been using the default BBCode Editor, but there are quite a lot to choose from!

1. Text Editor
2. BBCode Editor
3. FCK Editor v2 (HTML)
4. FCK Editor v1.6 (HTML)
5. Basic BBCode Editor
6. Free TextBox v3 (HTML)
7. TinyMCE (HTML)
8. Telerik RAD Editor (HTML)

I'm going to switch mine, but with so many choices I was hoping to get some feedback on which is the best. Do any of them allow you to insert local images right into the message Instead of the default where you have to insert an image after you click 'Post' (I don't really like that).

Also, I know I can test this but, has anyone tried posting a huge image in a site with a fixed width layout? I wonder if some editors handle this differently than others.
UserPostedImage 
www.bunkerhollow.com  | www.careercomputing.com 
When I post fp:mddubs in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Mek 🙂, who stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
Sponsor
Mek
  •  Mek
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2008-12-08T08:23:53Z
8 is sweet, but standard for me and will be keeping it that way 🙂 Simplicity and you know that if you encounter a problem, most likely it won't be down to your implementation. I'm all for the easy living :-)

UserPostedImage 

"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"

When I post FP:Mek in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )